Saturday, October 18, 2008

We have a winner!


"We have a winner!" that's the first words which came out of my mum's mouth when she tried this. The Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bar is one recipe which will be on the top of my list for the time being. It's SUPER easy to make and it's chewy texture tastes like brownies!!!

I baked a new batch last night for my girlfriends but I realised I didnt have eggs! But I still carried on baking the without the egg and it turned out perfectly fine too! Less chewy and more crumbly but still good. I used wholemeal flour instead of white flour too and it still tasted wicked. But the recipe calls for 1/2 cup of white sugar and 1/2 cup of brown sugar, I used 1 cup of brown sugar instead and I feel 1 cup is still alot. I shall use lesser sugar the next time round.


Delish I tell ya.

No comments: